ADA- Aqua Soil - Amazonia
Aqua Soil - Amazonia is an idea substrate material for Nature Aquarium. With this product, you can easily re-create a natural environment where aquatic plants grow rapidly and fish and invertebrates live a healthy life. It contains plenty of organic acids and nutrients which encourage plants root growth, and provides a perfect substrate system for aquatic plants when used with ADA?s POWER SAND. Its powder type performs effectively when used in small-size aquariums or spread in a thin layer over the normal type Amazonia.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems
Designed to create the image of Amazonia. Create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons.
A high pH level (alkaline) of the substrate causes difficulties for aquatic plants in consuming nutrients.